Monday, September 26, 2011

Kim!

I've not forgotten about you Kim!
I'm just struggling what to write without getting too soppy...

Kim and I met on our first day at Abercrombie & Fitch and that was pretty much it...she wasn't going to get rid of me!
I couldn't imagine meeting anyone else but Kim on that first day...it was meant to be, she is my rock, my best friend and one of the most beautiful human beings I know.


LIKES
flea market finds
to party 
(although she'd never admit it)
shopping
shoes
sleeping

LOVES
Colorado
Coffee
Chloe & Leon
Jane Austin
Yoga

FAVORITE FOOD
Strawberries
(and makes a delicious Strawberry shortcake)


DISLIKES
Beer
Cheesecake

FAVORITE FILM
The Princess Bride

Kim is a walking pharmacy...if you need any medication she will have it...if not Kim ask her Mum, Audrey!

No comments:

Post a Comment