Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Andrew

Andrew. Usher, my cousin. I'm godfather to his son Matthew and very proud of it I am too! We grew up together joined at the hip and, being an only child, he's the closest thing to a brother I have. Learned a few things on the stag weekend, much of which I would have loved to have known prior to meeting Faye...I'll let him explain but lets just say he's the perfect single guys night out partner! 


LIKES
His beautiful kids, Matthew and Alex
Football (great footballer!) 
Italy, a love shared! 
Looking after my parents in my absence - Thank you!  
Very loud Music

DISLIKES 
Jazz
London service in bars!  

FAVORITE ANDREW MOMENT
Spending time together as kids, playing, wrecking things and generally being mischievous.....!!  

Andrew is married to the wonderful Leslie and has 2 kids, Matthew and Alex, thanks to their parents we see them a lot!  

No comments:

Post a Comment